How to cook Water-Chestnuts with coconut milk recipe.
Ingredients of Water-Chestnuts with coconut milk recipe.
- 1 1/2 cuos diced water-chestnuts
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup coconut cream, heat with 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- a few drop of red food-colour
- crushed ice
Preparation of Water-Chestnuts with coconut milk recipe.
- Using a small pot, add water, sugar and place over medium heat. Boil for 6 minutes. Allow to cool. set aside.
- Place the water-chestnuts in a bowl. sprinkle with a few drops of food-colour and mix very well. Add the tapioca flour and shake until the water- chestnuts are well-coated.
- Add the coated water-chestnuts to boiling water. Spoon them out as they float. Put them in ice water for few minutes to cool. Drain well and set aside.
- Serve with sugar,coconut cream and crushed ice.