How to cook Vermicelli Soup menu.
Thai Vermicelli Soup is not a spicy flavour and it made with glass noodles with minced pork with onions, cilantro mixture so It can be eaten at any age.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Vermicelli Soup menu
- 3 cups water or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup black jelly mushroom
- 1/2 cups ground pork
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cups soak and cut into 2 inch long vermicelli
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons cordiander leaves
Preparation of Thai Curry Vermicelli Soup menu
- In a small bowl, mix the ground pork with soy sauce, slat, pepper and garlic. Mix well. Heat the water in a pot. Bring to a boil.
- Shape the pork mixture into balls and add to the boiling water. Add mushrooms. Simmer about 4 minutes.
- Add vermicelli, and green onion. Season with fish sauce. Remove from heat. Top with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Cooked rice.