How to make Thai stir Fried Chicken curry soup menu
Thai Stir Fried Chicken curry menu,This menu is bringing chili paste fried with chicken and other ingredients into a wok, mix together all over the pan. You should be eaten with cooked rice.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Stir Fried Chicken curry menu and
- 1/2 cup sliced chicken beasts
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 3/4 cup cut into 1″ pieces yardbean
- 1/2 cup quartered small eggplant
- 1/4 cup sliced bamboo shoots
- 1/2 cup sliced young corn
- 1 hot pepper, cut lengthwise
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 4 table spoons water
- 3 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 taespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
Preparation of Thai Curry Stir Fried Chicken curry menu
- Place a wok over medium heat. Add the cooking oil and the red curry paste. Stir about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken breasts and stir. Let it cook for a minute.
- Pur in fish sauce, sugar and water. Turn to high heat. Add all vegetables. Stir for 5 times. cover and simmer for three minutes.
- Add basil leaves. Remove from heat.
- Serve with cooked rice.