How to cook Thai spicy sour soup with shrimp menu.
Thai Spicy soup with prawn and lemon grass (Tom Yum Kung) is the food that is very popular. There is a popular flavor in the world. With a blend of many herbs, be it (lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and so on) makes a shrimp soup diet for good health.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Shrimp hot and sour soup menu
- 2 cups shelled shrimps
- 3 cups water
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 stalk lemon grass, cut into 2 inch per pieces
- 3 pieces sliced siamese ginger
- 1 1/2 cups halved mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped hot pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
Preparation of Thai Curry Shrimp hot and sour soup menu
- Pour water into a medium-sized pot, and place over high heat. Bring to a boil. Add kaffir lime leaves, ginger and lemon grass. Cook about 4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, cook for a few minutes. Add shimps. Don’t stir. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Season with fish sauce, lime juice and hot pepper. Top with mint leves and green onion.
- Serve hot.