How to cook Thai Rice with Chicken Mushroom Soup recipe.
Ingredients of Thai Rice with Chicken Mushroom Soup recipe.
- 700grams cooked rice
- 300grams chicken fillet, thin-sliced
- 200grams budding straw mushrooms, thin-sliced
- 1 onion
- 100 grams celeries, fish sauce
- ground pepper
- vegetable oil
- corn flour or cassaca flour
Preparation of Thai Rice with Chicken Mushroom Soup recipe.
- Peel onion, then cut into thin-slices. Cut the celeries into short lengths.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat until it just begins to vapourize. Stir-fry the onions until fragrant. Put the Chicken into the pan and stir-fry until just-cooked. Add the mushrooms, celeries and a little water.
- Season to taste with the fish sauce, sugar and ground pepper. Dissolve the corn flour or cassava flour in water, adding to the mixture. Gently stir well. When the soup thickens, remove from the heat.
- Spoon the cooked rice into individual serving bowls. Spoon over the chicken mushroom soup. Eat at once.