How to cook Topped with fried seafood menu
Thai Rice Topped with Fried Seafood menu, This menu is a menu with a spicy seafood fried with chili. Garlic and onions, but it has a sweet taste of seafood. For those who like spicy food, do not miss this menu.
Ingredients of Thai Rice Topped with Fried Seafood recipe.
- 120 grams mussel meat
- 100 grams shelled fresh prawns
- 100 grams fresh squids, cut into small pieces
- 100 grams fish fillet, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 50grams fresh red chilies
- 50 grams cloves garlic
- 25 grams onions
- fish sauce
- vegetable oil
- spring onions
- cooked rice
Preparation of Thai Rice Topped with Fried Seafood recipe.
- Slantwise cut the red chilies into pieces. Finely chop the garlics. Peel the onions and cut lengthwise into fine strips.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat until it starts vapourizing. Stir-fry the garlics to golden. Add the squids, prawns fish fillet and mussel meat. Stir-fry intil cooked. Season to taste with the fish sauce. Add the onions and stir-fry together. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon the cooked rice onto individual serving plates. Top with the fried seafood. Eat immediately with the spring onions and fish sauce mixed with sliced small hot chilies.