Thai Boiled Rice with Soup Recipes.
Boiled rice or Rice soup menu is popular in Thailand. Most of the rice is usually eaten with another menu. Not eat only You can find Thai Rice soup menu in the Thai street restaurant. The way to make Thai rice soup is not difficult to try.
Ingredients of Thai rice soup recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup shelled shrimps
- 5 cups water or chicken broth
- 1 tbps fish sauce
- 1 teaspon salt
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tespoon ground pepper
- 4 tbsp chopped celery
- 4 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
Preparation of Thai rice soup recipes.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Fry the garlic until brown. Add shrimps and salt. Stir occasionally. Cook for 3 minutes. Remove from geat and set aside.
- Using a medium-sized pot, add the ice and water. Put on high heat. When it boils, add fish sauce, and shrimps. Stir 2-3 times.
- Pour in ground pepper, celery and green onions. Remove from heat. Top with coriander leaves.
- Serve with spicy sauce as a condienet.