How to cook Thai Rice Mixed with Shrimp Paste Sauce menu (Khao-Nam-Prik-Long-Reua)
Thai food Fried rice with chili paste and Salt eggs, sweet pork,fried catfish, shrimp and some vegetables too. if you like to eat a variety of flavors in one dish we recommed you to eat this thai dishes menu.
Ingredients of Thai Rice Mixed with Shrimp Paste Sauce recipes.
- 1 tablespoon shrimp paste
- 6 cloves garlics
- 5 fresh small chilies
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 700 grams cooked rice
- 3 long aubergines
- 2 chicken eggs, beaten
- 50grams seet pork
- 50grams fried cashew nuts
- string beans
Preparation of Thai Rice Mixed with Shrimp Paste Sauce recipes.
- Peel the Cloves garlics, the pound finely in a mortar. Add the shrimp paste, then pound together to form a fie paste.
- Put in the fresh small hot chilies, coarsely crush. Season to taste with the lemon juice, palm sugar and fish sauce. Taste to flavour.
- In a mixing bowl, Combine together the cooked rice and shrimp paste sauce, mixing well
- Beat the eggs to foamy. Slantwise cut the long aubergines into pieces, dip them in the egg, then deep-fry in hot oil until golden. Lift out with a slotted spoon.
- Spoon the fice mixed with shrimp paste sauce onto individual serving plates. Place the deep-fried aubergines on the tops. Scatter with the fried cashew nuts. Decorate with the sweet pork, string beans and cucumbers. Eat at once.