How to make Fried Rice with Spanish Mackerel fish recipe.
Normally we just heard the fried rice with pork or fried rice with chicken but this times we would like to present you Thai fried rice with Spanish Mackerel fish menu, the special fried rice menu for who love the fish menu.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Spanish Mackerel fish recipe.
- Carrots cut into 3 tablespoons dice.
- Peas 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 diced tomatoes
- Onion, cut 2 tablespoons dice
- 1 tbsp onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups of rice
- Lemon Sliced Half
- Coriander cut 1
- Cucumber sliced 1
Preparation of thai fried rice with Spanish Mackerel fish recipe.
- Bring the frying pan, put the oil on the vegetable oil and wait until it’s hot.
- Add the garlic and stir fry for a moment.
- To put the fish into the eel. Followed by chicken eggs Stir well all over.
- Put the rice Followed by oyster sauce, white soy sauce, brown sugar, salt, mash and then stir well over the pan.
- Put the peas, carrots, tomatoes, onion, down.
- Stir all over again, scoop the plate.
- Decorated with chopped onion. With cucumber and lemon