Ingredients of Thai Fried Rice with pork holy Basils recipe.
- 300 grams pork fillet
- 10 cloves garlic
- 15 fresh small hot chilies
- 3 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- holy basil leaves, cooked rice
Preparation of Thai Fried Rice with pork holy Basils recipe.
- Separate the holy basil into leaves, then wash them well. Set aside Rinse well the pork, cutting into bite-sized thin-slices.
- In a mortar, finely pound together the small hot chilies and garlics. Stir-fry in the hot oil in a frying pan until fragrant.
- Put the pork slices into the pan and stir-frying until briefly-cooked. Add the dark soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Stir-fry together.
- Put in the holy basil leaves, tossing well. Add the cooked rice and stir-frying together. Remove from the heat.
- Arrange on individual serving plates. Eat hot to obatain delicious flavour.