How to cook Thai chicken yellow Curry menu.
Thai Chicken Yellow curry is very popular which is Unique flavor. A mixture of sweet potato Chicken with curry powder to onions. Not very spicy spicy It can be eaten with rice or bread.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Yellow curry menu
- 3 tablespoons yellow curry paste
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into four pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into four pieces
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
Preparation of Thai Chicken Yellow curry menu
- Using a medium-sized pot, add the coconut cream and place over low heat. cook until oil appears onthe top of the coconut cream.
- Add curry paste and stir for 4 seconds. Add chicken drumsticks, fish sauce and sugar. Stir the mixture 3 times.
- Add coconut milk and turn to high heat. Cook for 5 minutes. Add potatoes and onion. cook about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Served with cooked rice.