How to cook easy Thai Chicken Green Curry menu (Keang-Kheow-Wan-Gai).
Thai Chicken Green Curry menu,The menu is based on the types of curry. A slightly spicy flavor It can be eaten with rice.The ingredients are chicken, eggplant, pepper, fresh coconut water mixture is not difficult to sell in the markets.The taste may be sweet and spicy mix well.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Green Curry recipe.
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoon green curry paste
- 2 cup sliced of chicken breasts
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup quartered, small eggplants
- 2 red hot peppers, cut lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
Preparation of Thai Chicken Green Curry recipe
- Heat the coconut cream over low heat until oil appear on the top to the cream. Add the green curry paste and stir for a minute.
- Add the chicken breast and cook for two minutes. Pour in the coconut milk. Bring to a boil.
- Add egg plants and red hot peppers. Season with fish sauce and sugar. Stir about 5 times. Cover and simmer about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Top with basil leaves. Serve with cooked rice.