How to cook Thai Chicken Curry menu.
Thai Chicken curry menu The curry flavor is not too spicy. It made from Chicken and Coconut milk, and steps to cook is very easy.If you eaten with fried omelet is more delicious.
Ingredients for Spice mixture Thai Chicken curry menu
- 4 small dried chilies
- 1 tsp. lemon grass
- 1 tsp. salt
- 5 shallots
- 1/2 tbsp. kaffir lime rind
- 1 tsp. shrimp paste.
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. coriander root
- 1 tsp. galangal
- 5 pepper corns
Ingredients of Thai chicken curry menu
- 400 grams of chicken
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 250 grams grated coconut
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
Preparation of Thai Curry Chicken curry menu
- Add 1/2 cup water to the coconut and squeeze out 1 cup coconut milk.
- Cut Chicken into long thin pieces, fry until just done, and remove from pan.
- Heat the oil in pan and fry spice mixture. When fragrant, add coconut milk to prevent drying out, and cook over low heat until oil appears on surface.
- Add the chicken, mix in, then add kaffir lime leaves and sugar and fish sauce to taste. Add remaining coconut milk simmer over low heat until the chicken is tender and the curry thick, then add sweet basil leaves and remove from heat.
- Dip into serving bowl and garnish with sprigs of sweet basil
- Serve with cooked rice.