How to cook Thai Catfish Red curry menu (Keang-Pah-Pla-Dook).
Thai Catfish Red curry is very spicy flavour, thai catfish red curry made from fresh catfish.This menu should eat with hot cooked rice so if you like thai food spicy menu you have to taste this menu.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Catfish Red curry menu
- 2 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 kilogram catfish, cut into pieces
- 2 cups of cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh peppercorns
- 3 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 cups cut into small pieces eggplant
- 1 cup cut into one inch pieces yardbean
- 2 hot peppers, cut leangthwise
- 1/3 cup basil leaves
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, cut into 4 pieces each
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Preparation of Thai Curry Catfish Red curry menu
- Using a medium size pot, add the oil and place over low heat.
- Add the curry paste and stir 4 times. Add fish sauce, sugar and water. Bring to a boil.
- Add the fish and kaffir lime leaves. Bring to boil, add vegetables and fresh peppercorns. Stir 2 times.
- Let this mixture cook for a minute. Stir in hot peppers and basil leaves. Remove from heat. Serve with cooked rice.